3.2 C
Washington

MAG will set up 7 milk processing plants

Date:

Share:

MAG expects more than 25,000 producers to benefit from the installation of these plants. / courtesy

MAG expects more than 25,000 producers to benefit from the installation of these plants. / courtesy

The Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock (MAG) has ensured that seven dairy and liquid milk processing plants will be operational within the next three months.

The agency confirmed over the weekend that they are now in the final stages of construction and the plants are already installed in strategic areas for ranchers across the country.

“From this day (Saturday), seven dairy plants across the country will be operational within three months, producing liquid milk, quesillo, gourmet cheese and other types of dairy products.” Oscar Domínguez Farmer Deputy Minister of Livestock.

Officials explained that among the acquired machines was a sterilization plant with a capacity of 3,000 liters per hour and a homogenizer capable of processing up to 150,000 liters nationwide.

locally produced.

Domínguez indicated that a commercial strategy would be established that would guarantee direct purchases of liquid milk and everything produced, benefiting 25,000 domestic producers.

Interim Minister of Agriculture and Livestock Oscar Guardado explained that the plant was designed with cooperative technology and ensured high production capacity.

“We are the ones who provide technical support to these cooperatives,” says Guardado.

Through its publications, MAG pointed out that it also supports genetic improvement and nutritional management of livestock. In addition to this, farmers will have access to credit and inputs at low prices.

Last September, the Association of El Salvadorian Ranchers and Dairy Industries (Asileche) confirmed that El Salvador’s milk production is about 30% short.
The union explained that the production is about 1.6 million liters of milk per day.

data

Asileche indicated that in September 2022, domestic production will be 1.6 million liters of milk per day, enough to cover 70% of domestic demand. The remaining 30% should be imported specifically from Nicaragua.

Source: Diario.Elmundo

Subscribe to our magazine

full,length,photo,of,pretty,young,woman,showing,peace,gesture

━ more like this

Cvetka Bevc: Trace of a fiery pencil

Pekel: Zavod Volosov hram, 2022Poet, writer, musicologist and screenwriter Cvetka Bevc thoughtfully created a unique genre of lyrical biography of the writer, publicist and...

Russia denies that there were explosions in the vicinity of the Zaporizhia nuclear plant

The United States classifies the Wagner group as a criminal organizationThe International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announced that there were strong explosions near the...

Boston lost to Tampa Bay on the road

Kopitar is visiting Florida with the Kings at nightThe best team of the NHL Boston Bruins experienced one of the rare defeats, to be...

Boston lost to Tampa Bay on the road

Kopitar is visiting Florida with the Kings at nightThe best team of the NHL Boston Bruins experienced one of the rare defeats, to be...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here