At least 25 children have had food poisoning emergencies from this snack, two of whom have been hospitalized with perforations and injuries from the ‘Dragon Breath Sweets’.
of Indonesian government issued a warning about the dangers of consumption “Dragon Breath Sweets” ,After this Viral TikTok Snack Leaves Several Kids Internally Injured .
On the microvideo social network, Cereal, Gummies, Marshmallows, Chips combined with Liquid nitrogen .
because the latter Causes a “smoke” effect exhaling through the nose when eaten so named because it resembles a dragon.
What kind of health hazards are caused by eating “Dragon’s Breath Sweets”?
According to Asian government representatives, At least 10 adults were seen by a doctor for food poisoning .
In addition to this Boy had to intervene after ‘sweet dragon breath’ pierced his stomach according to an insider.
And this is one of the many dangers after eating a snack. Must have.
when consumed disproportionately or where it is not permitted, the health risk is “It can lead to intestinal burns and perforation, and in the most severe cases, death.” the British media explained.
again, Improper handling of chemicals can cause skin burns and severe breathing difficulties .
@ Manuel Orazo Dragon breath! 😂 #viralfoodtrend #phoodtour #foodieph #foodtiktokph #food rating #foodie #foodtiktok #fypsi ＃Dragon Breath #Phuket street food # Street food #street food thailand #pepsi apple pie challenge ♬ FEEL THE GROOVE – Queen’s Road, Fabian Graetz